Here it is! My top 11 Taylor Swift music videos. As I look through this list, I realize that four of her videos from 1989 are on here, and with good reason, but the other seven are a pretty good mix of videos from most of her different albums! Enjoy!
- Scott Eastwood. Good. Grief. Hottie.
- She’s just making out with Scott Eastwood. I don’t know whether to mark it up or down for that.
- Cool concept, but didn’t really work for me.
- Can my friends and I please go do this?
- Kari, come home. I want a girls night.
- Take me back to 22 (not really).
- Okay, I would hate a party like at the end of the video. Hermit for life.
- Holy crap, excitement, I had no idea she made a video for this song.
- So painfully accurate – do I look at them or not?
- Why am I so invested in what happens in this fictional library?
- I love this so much.
Side note: If I could move any video on this list based on multiple viewings and not just the first viewing, this video would hop up to number 4 so fast.
- The dancing!
- Signature T-Swift stare into the camera.
- What’s with the horse?
- Very Pride & Prejudice. I love Pride & Prejudice.
- Such cute storytelling.
- I’m surprised how much I like this video! It’s so cute!
- I have no idea what it means, but I can’t stop staring at this video.
- Parts of this video are NSFW.
- I love Taylor Swift so much.
- Let’s be real, literally every scorned woman has wanted to do the things she does in this video.
- Video has a slight advantage because I’ve already watched it a lot and loved it.
- God I love Ed Sheeran.
- These little kids have more romance in four minutes than I’ve had in my entire life.
- IT’S SO CUTE.
- T-Swift and Ed Sheeran as the parents….I’m done.
- I love this video. I’ve watched this one so many times.
- MATT. SARACEN.
- My fricking fav. I don’t even know why I love it so much but I do.
- Love love love love love.
- I can’t explain the joy I feel when I watch this video. It’s so good. So good.
And finally….the top spot!!
- Put this sucker at the top. This is probably my favorite video of any artist ever.
- This is the epitome of a perfect music video. Number One, no doubt. Sorry Mine.
I’ve rewatched so many of these Top 11. The ranking was based solely on my first watch through of each of them, but I loved some of these so much I couldn’t stop!!! Maybe someday, I’ll do a watching of some of my other artists (helllllo Luke Bryan), but honestly this took a lot of effort and I tend to be lazy most days. So I won’t for awhile.
Long Live Taylor Swift.